Mexican "Fajitas" Chicken with Salsa Sauce
(for 10 servings)Fajitas Ingredients:
4 chicken breasts split in 2
4 tablespoons lemon juice
4 tablespoons orange juice
2 Dorot Crushed Garlic cubes
3 Dorot Tex-Mex Herb Mix cubes
1 onion, cut into rings
1 green pepper, cut into strips
1 yellow pepper, cut into strips
1 red pepper, cut into strips
4 tablespoons oil for frying
Salt and black pepper
Salsa Sauce Ingredients:
6 ripe tomatoes
1 onion, chopped
1 red pepper, diced
2 Dorot Tex-Mex Herb Mix cubes
1 Dorot Crushed Garlic cube
2 Dorot Chopped Cilantro cubes
Salt and pepper
1. Mix lemon juice, orange juice, crushed garlic cubes and Tex-Mex Herb Mix
cubes in a bowl.
2. Put the chicken breasts into a bowl and place in the refrigerator for about an hour.
3. Heat a pan with soybean oil and fry the chicken on both sides until it is ready, remove it
and place it on a plate
4. Add the onion and peppers to the pan and stir
5. Cut the chicken into strips and add it back to the pan with the onions and the peppers
6. Pour the marinade into the pan in which the chicken has been marinated with salt and
7. To prepare the dish: Heat a little tortilla on both sides, at the center of each tortilla, place a full tablespoon of the mixture, add salsa sauce, roll and serve.
How to prepare the salsa:
1. Put all the ingredients in a processor and grind
2. Season with salt and pepper and serve.
Back to 'Recipes'